Ingvar Lidholm - Stamp Music
Type: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM
Date of released: 1971
Style: Opera, Baroque br>
Tracklist Hide Credits
Stamp Music I For Solo Voice
Producer [Technical Producer] – Harry Anderson Soprano Vocals – Dorothy Dorow
Stamp Music II
Organ – Karl-Erik WelinProducer [Technical Producer] – Helmut A. Mühle*
- Recorded At – Radio House Stockholm
- Recorded At – Engelbrektskyrkan
- Art Direction – Thure O. Åberg
- Composed By – Ingvar Lidholm
- Concept By [Ide], Producer [Producent] – Sture Wahlberg
- Supervised By [Musical Supervision] – Ingvar Lidholm
Notes"Ingvar Lidholm's composition for a stamp was published by the Swedish General Post Office on Aug. 27, 1971, to celebrate the 200-years jubilee of the Royal Academy of Music, Stockholm.
This gramophone records presents two versions of Stamp Music."
Side 1: Recorded Aug. 9, 1971 in the Radio House, Stockholm.
Side 2: Recorded Aug. 5, 1971 in Engelbrekt Church, Stockholm.
"Musical supervision" is credited to "The composer" on the back cover.