Mendelssohn, Orchestra Of St. John's Smith Square, John Lubbock - Symphony No. 3 (Scottish) In A Minor / Symphony No. 4 (Italian) In A Major
Series: Quicksilva –
Type: CD, Reissue
Date of released: Dec 1987
Style: Romantic br>
|Symphony No. 3 (Scottish) In A Minor, Op. 56|
|1||First Movement: Andante Con Moto - Allegro Un Poco Agitato||13:24|
|2||Second Movement: Vivace Non Troppo||4:30|
|3||Third Movement: Adagio||11:39|
|4||Fourth Movement: Allegro Vivaccisimo||9:37|
|Symphony No. 4 (Italian) In A Major, Op. 90|
|5||First Movement: Allegro Vivace||11:57|
|6||Second Movement: Andante Con Moto||6:58|
|7||Third Movement: Con Moto Moderato||6:54|
|8||Fourth Movement: Saltarello: Presto||5:51|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Academy Sound & Vision Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Academy Sound & Vision Ltd.
- Record Company – Academy Sound & Vision Ltd.
- Distributed By – Pinnacle Records
- Composed By – Mendelssohn*
- Conductor – John Lubbock
- Cover [Front: Evening Shoreline, Dyfed] – Simon Doling
- Design – Studio B, The Creative People*
- Liner Notes – Frederick Youens
- Orchestra – Orchestra Of St. John's Smith Square*
- Producer – John Boyden
- Silver label / blue text
- ASV logo at top / Quicksilva logo at bottom
- Composer and work titles above centre spindle
- SPARS Code / Catalog Number / © ℗ 1979 at 3 o'clock
- "Academy Sound and Vision Ltd." at 9 o'clock
- 4-pages with liner notes (English only) on pages 2 to 4.
- Page 4:
--- Catalog Number (top right)
--- Production / Design and Cover credits
--- © ℗ 1979
--- "Academy Sound and Vision Ltd"
--- "Distributed by Pinnacle Records"
- SPARS Code / Catalog Number / © ℗ 1979 / "Printed in England" (top right)
- Composer and performer details
- Full track details and timings
- Barcode (bottom centre)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 011975 600428
- Matrix / Runout: ABM 774 1128 096 01 1 *
- SPARS Code: ADD
|ABM 774||Mendelssohn*, The Orchestra Of St. John's Smith Square*, John Lubbock||Mendelssohn*, The Orchestra Of St. John's Smith Square*, John Lubbock - Mendelssohn Scottish And Italian Symphonies (LP, RE)||ASV||ABM 774||UK||1986|
|ACM 2012||Mendelssohn*, Orchestra Of St. John's Smith Square*, John Lubbock||Mendelssohn*, Orchestra Of St. John's Smith Square*, John Lubbock - Symphony No. 3 (Scottish) In A Minor / Symphony No. 4 (Italian) In A Major (LP)||ASV||ACM 2012||UK||1981|