The Scholastics - The Catholic Mass In English
Type: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
Date of released: 1965
Category: Folk, World, & Country
Style: Religious, Vocal br>
|A||The Catholic Mass In English|
|B||The Catholic Mass In English|
- Record Company – Scepter Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – University Of St. Thomas, Houston, Texas
- Arranged By [Arranger] – Ed Martin
- Choir [Basilian Seminarians] – The Scholastics
- Directed By – Joseph McCann
- Music By – Robert Horn
- Music By, Directed By – Roger Romano
- Producer [Produced By] – Stan Green, Steve Tyrell
NotesVery similar cover to The Scholastics - The Catholic Mass In English, but with "STEREO" upper right.
Red labels with black print.
(c) 1965 Scepter Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Stamped): o MCS--10019 A -1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Stamped): o MCS--10019 B -1B